0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 35 years

On my 32 weeks plus ultrasound the scan shows fetal portal vein dilation of 11 mm almost What does that mean and how serious it is and could it be just an ultrasound error or it actually stays like this after birth? What complications does the baby face after birth? If any doctor or gynecologist or mother could guide me on fetal portal vein dilation?

Asked for Female, 12 years

My daughter has a weak digestive system and from the last couple of months she has been suffering from upset stomach. We have been visiting doctors and they prescribe antibiotics. When she eats a little heavier, her stomach gets upset and loose motions start. This has been affecting her health overall. I can't even give her multi vitamins. My question is, is there any tonic available or any other thing that can improve her digestive system?

Asked for Male, 39 years

I have had a slight headache for the past week that goes and comes randomly. I haven't had a headache in my life that has lasted for more than an hour or so. That is why I'm concerned. It is kind of in the back of my head and sometimes it is on the top of my head. What should I do and what could have caused it?

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am 27 weeks pregnant and I am having severe irritation in my feet. This is to such an extent that it gets difficult for me to even sleep at night. I have to wash my feet every 15 minutes in the middle of the night. My question is what could be the possible reason to it?

Asked for Female, 38 years

I have a pain in my second finger on my right foot. There is no swelling, bruising or discoloration. It does not hurt when walking or anything. It only hurts when being pushed down. For example, when I have to sit down on my knees that toe has a sharp pain when being pushed down on the ground. I do not know what it is. Kindly advise

Asked for Female, 31 years

My wife is 6 months pregnant and recently got bit by some bee on her arm. The doctor recommended us to nothing except to just rub with hot metal. The next morning it got swelled and became white with a drop of water in it. We applied PULTAS as home remedy but it swelled even more later on. Kindly, advise some medication?

Asked for Male, 41 years

My friend got diagnosed with a bulging disk in the lower back that is compressing the nerve root resulting in excruciating lower back and upper thigh pain. Any recommendations on how to fix it? Surgery is the last resort unless its fixed itself.

Asked for Female, 35 years

I am 11 weeks pregnant and 15 days back I visited my Gynecologist and the ultrasound shows that I am 8 weeks pregnant. I am suffering from pain in my legs, tail bone and hip bone. Along with that I feel severe nausea and dizziness, mild cramping. I am really anxious because my doctor is out of city so I visited a gynecologist nearby. She ran ultrasound and I am still 8 weeks pregnant. Why is that so? Kindly, help in this regard.

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am suffering from left wrist pain for about 6 months. My left sided wrist bone is tender, sometimes radiating to the dorsal region. No pain at the base of the wrist though. Can you suggest a good Neuro/Ortho/Hand Surgeon in Rwp/Isb to consult as I want to rule out the possibility of carpal tunnel syndrome?

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am a PCOS patient and under treatment for about 10 months. Since a few days I felt a slight pain in my pelvic area and back. It gets worse especially when I urinate. I am reducing weight and have difficulty getting periods. My concern is, is this a serious issue or a sign of blocking tubes?

Asked for Male, 39 years

My tooth got broken from the corner edge and I got it filled by my dentist. But, the tooth surface feels a bit rough. My question is will it get smooth in a day or two or should I visit the dentist again and ask him to make it smooth?

Asked for Female, 62 years

A lady having umbilical hernia 1.6 cm large got to know she's conceiving. Kindly suggest whether she should continue with her pregnancy? Does umbilical hernia causes harm to either mother or child ?

Asked for Female, 34 years

I delivered my baby and right after 2 days I felt a gap between my stitches due to heavy lifting and it took in about 6 months to heal. I feel as if the gap is getting larger in area and it hurts a lot. I got it checked and the doctor says that I am suffering from some sort of an infection so she prescribed me u-flora. My question is that is this an alarming situation for me? Will this effect my next pregnancy?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am 2 months pregnant and I love eating fruits. But, I have heard that Peach induces miscarriage because of its hairy skin. My question is which fruits are suitable to eat in ample quantity, during pregnancy and what fruits I should refrain from?

Asked for Male, 31 years

I have a serious dandruff problem which is causing a lot of hair fall. I have tried many shampoos but no response. I had to shave my head but still no use. Dandruff appears in the shape of flakes even within 1 hour of hair wash. My hair remains rough and dry throughout. My question is which shampoo or hair tonic would be suitable for this problem? What should I do?

Asked for Female, 30 years

My friend takes Sertraline 100 mg for her depression problem. She has been taking it for 15 days now and so far, there is no improvement in her anxiety and the condition has remained the same. Along with that, the tanning of her skin is the same. I want to ask that when will this medicine work and for how long she should take this medicine?

Asked for Male, 61 years

My father has been suffering from a problem. His mouth gets rashes when he eats anything and this has been happening from 2 months now. He went to a doctor twice and has been prescribed a cream that isn’t effective. Please suggest any home remedy? Any tests that we need to conduct?

Asked for Male, 37 years

Sir fluster, nervous, heartbeat, anxiety is to me plz treatment to me with medicine

Asked for Male, 52 years

My daughter has a lice problem on her head . We have used coopex but it is not working . How can i clean or kill this parsite from her head

Asked for Female, 22 years

My daughter is a very hairy child and has excessive hair growth on her face and her entire body. I am really concerned. My question is what can I do to lessen her hair growth and get rid of these permanently?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment